Courses on Offer this Summer
We have two courses on offer this Summer. In May we are running a four week course called Stepping Out with the Saints on Wednesday evenings and after half-term we will be running the Emmaus course, “Come Holy Spirit”. We continue to run our Explorer Course in Christian Basics on Thursday evenings. For full details scroll down the page.
Learning about Christian faith and growing in Christian faith is about more than what we believe. It is also about the ways in which we pray and develop our relationship with God, about the way we live our lives and about living in God’s vision for the Church and for the world.
- Do you want to know about the basics of the faith?
- Ever find yourself wondering why we do things a certain way in church?
- Do you want the chance to ask questions about basic faith matters in a relaxed and informal setting where no question is too simple?
- Or are you wanting to explore the possibility of Confirmation?
Then this course is for you! The course runs for ten sessions either side of Easter and is for all ages exploring amongst other things The Bible, Prayer, and the Sacraments.
There are a number of courses that we run regularly, and these include:
– Christian Basics, either as a refresher course or for confirmation preparation
-A course for those who have done Exlorer Course. A DVD and discussion course
– A more in depth course based on the Nicene Creed
Nooma – Evenings based on a discussion and a DVD
Journeying with St John – Bible Study on Saint John’s Gospel
Faith Explored – sessions based on Christian Art
In addition we offer a range of courses in Lent and Adve