Supporting our church
How would you feel if our village lost its church?
We’re committed to offering a Christian presence in Hanslope, but today churches rely on their local community to help with the income they need to maintain this presence and its role in the parish.
Churchgoers generously support the work of the church. However, maintaining our building is expensive and that is why we’re hoping we can count on your support.
It doesn’t take very much money to make a big difference. It’s the regularity of donations that really helps. By supporting our church, you’ll play your part in supporting the community of Hanslope.
If you’re able to help us in anyway we’ll be very grateful – thank you!
There are a few different ways you can give:
- To make a one off donation to church funds please click here: Donate to General Funds
- If you would like to join the Parish Giving Scheme and give a regular amount you can join online – see below for details
- Contributions to support our link with Ghana can be made here: Diocese of Ho
What you need to know about the scheme:
- Donate monthly, quarterly or annually by Direct Debit
- Increase your donation annually by the rate of inflation, if you’re able to
- Enhance your gift to us by 25% with no additional cost to you by having Gift Aid added to your giving
- Give anonymously, if you prefer
- Donate securely
There are three ways in which you can set up a Direct Debit to donate regularly to your church or parish:
- Via paper ‘Gift Form’ – Please contact Mark Edwards, our PGS parish representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via our telephone service on 0333 002 1271, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Via the Parish Giving Scheme website here or using the QR code below.